adlib
Dear WuDang Community,

I'm interested in purchasing various teas; however, it would be very helpful if you could introduce your tea growers and/or the artisan tea farmers? Adagio Teas does a wonderful job on this. Please visit an example here: < https://www.adagio.com/oolong/ti_kuan_yin.html>.

New Member - adlib
Quote 0 0
Master Ziji
Hello! The thing is we only add organic tea - and these teas are so fast sold out that it is currently not worth the trouble to make some sort of documentary. You might have noticed that there are many different tea products in our shop for several days and then immediately sold out. This is because we can only sell the tea as long the producer has them in storage.
Best Wishes
Master Ziji
Quote 0 0
adlib
Hello, Master Ziji:

Thank you for your reply. I understand that time/resources are limited for making videos/documentaries about the tea farmers. That's fine actually. My original question centered around "ethical tea business practices". My concern is whether the seller is using sustainable and ethical business methods in the tea industry. Many companies (in the US especially) use brokers and other business entities to trade tea. Often, the tea farmers are heavily exploited in the process. And, the tea products are very low quality (but are quite expensive in terms of US Dollars). It would be good for your website and online store to take a stand on this issue.

-Tai Ji Student
Quote 0 0
Master Ziji
There is no middle man - so the tea farmers choose the prices and the money is transferred to their accounts. We are a Wudang school, not Wudang Amazon - so the seller himself is responsible and has no middle man. We are also not doing this in any commercial way - we simply want to provide the possibility to receive something related to the Daoists.
Best Wishes
Master Ziji
Quote 0 0