Sina
Hello every one. My name is Sina & I am very happy to join this familly. 
Finding the authentic teacher and grandmaster was the most important asppect for me. I have done some martial arts years ago, but my understanding is diffrent now, much better. being a Taoist practitionor is at the core of my being. 
I practice every day to develop the mind-body statuse persistantly and i wish the lord give me enough resilance so I can make it. 
thank you Sifu
Quote 1 0
Sina
Doing too much, doing too little, finding the right reasons, loosing those reasons. Getting excited by the beauty of the forms , questioning the neccesity of performing any form! like many, I have a bagage with me. a bagage full of Yin & Yang. In my baggage there is Light, love and harmony which is pressurised and abused by inaccurate believes, habbits, ego and desires.
Had my fights and got some glories in personal developments, but yet I am nowhere near Tao!
I like to convert my life into constant purification in practicing Wudang while keeping my social balance. That would feel right, It does sound right! Sailing through this stormy sea, I am holding on!
Quote 1 0