Kaijet
Hello,

my daughter age 16 will finish her school next year and before she start to study at university she would like to learn the Wudang arts. Her heart is realy into it. To stay for 6 - 12 month or longer to make a real study time not only sets learning.

Any body here who knows a Wudang school who is offering this kind of education.

Thanks a lot
May all beings are happy [smile] 
Quote 1 0
Master Ziji
Hello, Kai!

If you plan on sending her to a Wudang school then having knowledge in basic Chinese would help her a lot in communicating. I can recommend Yuan Xiu Gang school if she wants the whole experience. However, you must know that students get hit if they fail in training, it is part of the traditional training and having trained like that myself I don't see it as abuse or something like that; instead, the atmosphere was always really happy and friendly - all of us gave everything. This training is not for everyone though, and a compromise between that may not work as efficiently in China, they will not explain much or show her much without her showing the effort they expect from her.

A solution would be to come to our school in Vienna and learn. We may have a solution for apartments if she wants to stay for a longer period. But it's not a daily training schedule, at least currently.
Quote 0 0
Kaijet
Hello Master Ziji,

thank you for your fast reply.

How you exlplain the school in China is traditional way and I´m well into it. My daughter is exactly looking for this kind of school not the tourist ones. She is learning already chinese since 2 years to get prepaired.

Will show her your school and will talk to her about.
May all beings are happy [smile] 
Quote 0 0
Master Ziji
Kaijet wrote: Hello Master Ziji,

thank you for your fast reply.

How you explain the school in China is the traditional way, and I´m well into it. My daughter is exactly looking for this kind of school, not the tourist ones. She is learning already Chinese since two years to get prepared.

Will show her your school and will talk to her about.

This is great; then I recommend Yuan Xiu Gangs traditional class - not the foreigner class. (there are two yes).
I think it would be a great experience for your daughter to come to our school for a short time to make the first experience.
Our intensity in training is the same; we don't hit the students tough [smile]. I think this experience may help her to decide or strengthen the resolve to go to a traditional school in Wudang.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.