• Welcome! Read Here First!

Welcome to the Wudang Sanfeng community! Please be considerate of others and keep your posts constructive. Our platform is here to share...

0 0 78

Started by Master Ziji

Hi everybody, my name is Davide Vecchi, 51 years old Italian from Denmark. My interest for Chinese martial arts comes from my admiration for the Tao...

1 0 18

Started by Davide Vecchi

• baduanjin qigong

hi have just joined been doing taichi for 40 years have been looking at the buanjin exercises well the first 3 where are the others please?

1 0 14

Started by sirirat

• Hello, new member here.

Hello all, just a few lines to introduce myself... I am a 49 year old male originally from England, though at the moment I'm living in Germany. I...

3 0 25

Started by Smoggie

• Hi Everyone

Hello Wudang Forum ! My name is Guillaume, i'am French and i have 20 ys. Since several years, i practice Martial arts, i have began with some...

2 0 83

Started by Guillaume T

• Hello

Hello all from the States. I have been learning from the online academy for a few months now and am glad to see the forum. I have lurked a bit before...

2 1 107

Started by Zaden81

• Hello from SC

Hello I am new here!

2 1 81

Started by newlifekungfu

• New to the forum

Hello everyone! My name is Phil. I'm pleased to see a dedicated forum regarding Wudang Kung Fu. It is, without a doubt, my favorite style. I have...

3 4 72

Started by Wizard

• Hello

Hello to all, I´m Kai from Germany. The internal martial arts is the main part of my martial journey who I walking on since over 40 years. I wish a...

1 1 72

Started by Kaijet

• Introduction of Richard Leirer

Hello, and thank you for creating this forum. My name is Richard Leirer and i began my study and training in 1972. My emphasis is on internal...

0 4 31

Started by RichardQi

Add a Website Forum to your website.