• Welcome! Read Here First!

Started by Master Ziji: Welcome to the Wudang Sanfeng community! Please be considerate of others and keep your posts constructive. Our platform is here to share...

0 0 98
  • New Guy here

Started by Kim Sanders: I train in a variety of martial arts such as Karate, Muay Thai, Judo, Jujitsu, etc. Looking to expand my knowledge in other arts, and there any...

1 0 16
  • Newbie in the Wudang Academy - Greetings

Started by satori: Hello everybody, my name is Jason and I am a master student of Hung Gar Gung Fu (Lam Family). I practiced Greek-Roman Wrestling, Taekwondo, Shorin...

2 0 27
  • New to Wudang

Started by Pieter: Dear Master Ziji, A good day to you. For some time I have been visiting the Wudang Online School and I am truly impressed by what you are making...

2 0 44

Started by Davide Vecchi: Hi everybody, my name is Davide Vecchi, 51 years old Italian from Denmark. My interest for Chinese martial arts comes from my admiration for the Tao...

1 1 44
  • baduanjin qigong

Started by sirirat: hi have just joined been doing taichi for 40 years have been looking at the buanjin exercises well the first 3 where are the others please?

1 0 33
  • Hello, new member here.

Started by Smoggie: Hello all, just a few lines to introduce myself... I am a 49 year old male originally from England, though at the moment I'm living in Germany. I...

3 0 31
  • Hi Everyone

Started by Guillaume T: Hello Wudang Forum ! My name is Guillaume, i'am French and i have 20 ys. Since several years, i practice Martial arts, i have began with some...

2 0 88
  • Hello

Started by Zaden81: Hello all from the States. I have been learning from the online academy for a few months now and am glad to see the forum. I have lurked a bit before...

2 1 111
  • Hello from SC

Started by newlifekungfu: Hello I am new here!

2 1 86