MRmariano60
Hi and good morning to all😌

Im enjoying this form very much fun And a good workout.
I like to know is there any warm up exercise that I can do with this forms.
Thanks
Mariano Cordero
Quote 0 0
MRmariano60
Hi thank you form a more detailed explanation of this form I have been practicing it and still learning it as well the 5 animal Qigong forms to me it is so much fun I like the hard it is better. can you help me as to better to stand on one leg having trouble with this
Mariano Cordero
Quote 0 0
richstyrsky
Hi Mariano.

I am a new student of Wudang as well. I have spent many years training in Chinese Martial Arts and used to teach in CA. Here are a few ways to increase your balance and endurance in one legged stances.

1. Practice a static one legged stance just like mabu (horse stance). Look to increase your time over time. Once you have increased your time you will see the balance and endurance get better.

2. Try hopping in to the left hand version of the one legged stance, stick and hold, then hop back into the right hand version of the stance, stick and hold. The idea is to not put the other foot on the ground. True proficiency in movement will be ambidextrous (left and right handed).

3. Squats help build the muscular endurance needed. Grab the earth with your feet to feel where your feet have the best support. Practice proper alignment and hand form. 

My experience for this training is in Shaolin White Crane. Wudang may have different training methods. This is just advice from one martial brother to another and not meant to infringe on Master Ziji's instruction. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Richard Styrsky
Quote 0 0
MRmariano60
Thank you for your email
Mariano Cordero
Quote 0 0